Ocean View, located 1 mile from the Atlantic Ocean in Bethany Beach and 1 mile from the Indian River Bay, and bounded by the Assawoman Canal and White's Creek, includes a mix of year-round and seasonal properties.
Founded in 1889, the town eclipsed the 1,000- population mark for the first time with the 2000 Census recording 1,006 full-time residents.
|< Prev||Events for July 2014||Next >|
- 07/20/2014 - Reminder - FY15 property taxes due by August 31 details
- 07/15/2014 - Notice - Preparedness Safety & Health Fair September 20, 2014 details
- 07/10/2014 - Agenda - Planning & Zoning July 17, 2014 @ 7pm details
- 07/01/2014 - SR 26 Road Closure Update - July 2014 details
- 06/30/2014 - Public Notice - P&Z Review of Application P-272 details
- 06/30/2014 - Public Notice - P&Z Review of Application P-282 details
- 06/20/2014 - 2012 Certified Comphrensive Plan details
- 06/18/2014 - 2013 Annual Water Report - Consumer Confidence Report details
- 06/16/2014 - OV Historic Complex Open to Public - Wednesdays 1pm - 4pm details
- 09/19/2013 - Water Collection Policy details